2017 New Holland Agriculture E33C
Call for Price
New Holland Agriculture
- Operator Station: ROPS with 4-post canopy
- Model: Yanmar 3TNV88F-ESHYB
- Emissions Certification: Tier 4 Final
- Fuel: Diesel
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 100.2 in³ (1642 cc)
- Fuel injection: Mechanical with electronic governor
- Gross horsepower – SAE J1995: 24.4 hp (18.2 kW) @2200 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Travel speeds - 1st: 1.5 mph (2.4 kph)
- Travel speeds - 2nd: 2.6 mph (4.2 kph)
- Maximum traction force: 6,835 lbf 30.4 kN)
- Gradeability: 30° (58%)
- Ground pressure: ROPS - 3.98 psi
- Fuel tank: 7.9 gal (30 L)
- Hydraulic tank - Refill capacity: 7.1 gal (27 L)
- Hydraulic tank - Total system: 14.5 gal (55 L)
- Engine oil w/ filter change: 1.8 gal (6.7 L)
- Radiator: 1.5 gal (5.5 L)
- Arm (standard length): 4 ft 3 in (1.3 m)
- Overall height: 8 ft 2 in (2500 mm)
- Overall transport length: 15 ft 3 in (4640 mm)
- Track overall length: 7 ft 0 in (2130 mm)
- Track overall width: 5 ft 1 in (1550 mm)
- Track shoe width: 12 in (300 mm)
- Center to center – idler to sprocket: 5 ft 7 in (1700 mm)
- Upper structure ground clearance: 1 ft 9 in (540 mm)
- Minimum ground clearance: 11 in (290 mm)
- Tail swing radius: 2 ft 7 in (775 mm)
- Boom swing: 75° left/50° right
- Tail swing overhang: 0 ft 0 in (0 mm)
- Operating weight: Canopy: 7,110 lb (3225 kg)
- Backfill blade height: 1 ft 1 in (330 mm)
- Backfill blade width: 5 ft 1 in (1550 mm)
- Backfill blade rise above ground: 1 ft 4 in (400 mm)
- Backfill blade dig depth: 1 ft 5 in (435 mm)
- Maximum dig radius: 17 ft 0 in (5180 mm)
- Dig radius at groundline: 16 ft 7 in (5060 mm)
- Maximum dig depth: 9 ft 11 in (3035 mm)
- Vertical straight wall dig depth: 6 ft 8 in (2030 mm)
- More Power. More Productivity. More Value.: Make the most of every minute of your day with the power, performance and versatility of New Holland C Series compact tracked excavators. With a quiet, 24.4-horsepower, Tier 4 Final engine, the E33C excavates, grades and backfills with one machine and save fuel while doing it.
- Zero Tail Swing: You can dig, fill and grade right next to buildings, footings and foundations, and in roadways and crowded urban areas thanks to the compact design and of the E33C mini digger (reduced tail swing if you choose the E33C with long arm). You can offset the excavator boom left or right within the operating range to match the situation.
- Big Digging And Grading Performance: New Holland is the excavator brand to choose. With SAE bucket breakout digging force of 6,900 lbf and dig depth up to 9’11", the E33C mini ex puts big digging power where you need. You also get top-of-class ground clearance and excellent dozer blade lift height for maneuvering and working in rough conditions.
- Excellent All-Around Stability: The rail and interlocking type tracks used on C Series mini excavators leads to less wear, and provides more contact points for all-around track stability.
- Automatic Shifting: Let the E33C track excavator do the shifting for you. New Holland’s Auto Shift traveling system automatically downshifts when load increases to enhance travel torque on slopes and in difficult conditions, then shifts back up after the load decreases. The Auto Idle system improves fuel efficiency by automatically decreasing engine RPM when you are not using the operating levers.
- Comfortable Operation: Operator productivity has everything to do with a comfortable work environment. Choose a 4-post canopy with slim tubing or the spacious enclosed cab. It provides excellent all-around visibility, ergonomic controls and adjustable seating.
- Standard Hammer Circuit: A hammer circuit and selectable 2-way auxiliary hydraulics are standard equipment for expanded versatility. Add attachments like a thumb kit, compactor, auger or specialty bucket like a swivel bucket and your small excavator now handles even more jobs.
- Easy To Transport And Secure: All C Series mini trackhoes are made to be moved. Thoughtfully placed tie down holes are provided for safe transportation. The ESL (Engine Start Limit) System requires a passcode to start the engine to deter theft. You can also set the time permitted between engine starts.
- Servicing? No Sweat!: Maintenance is made simple with service doors, covers and hoods that open for complete access. You’ll find fluids are easy to check and undercarriages easy to clean. A centralized grease bank for boom swing, swing bearings and swing gear simplifies and speeds up lubrication. Extended service hours also reduce maintenance needs: • Bushings designed for extended lube intervals (250 hrs) • Extended-Life Hydraulic Filters (1000 hrs) • Long-Life Hydraulic Oil (2000 hrs)
- Engine Type
- Yanmar 3TNV88F-ESHYB
- 24.4 hp (18.2 kW) @2200 RPM
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal (30 L)
- 8 ft 2 in (2500 mm)
- Boom Swing
- 75° left/50° right
- Max Dig Depth
- 9 ft 11 in (3035 mm)
- 2.6 mph (4.2 kph)