2017 New Holland Agriculture E17C
Call for Price
New Holland Agriculture
- Operator Station: ROPS with 2-post canopy
- Model: Kubota D902
- Emissions Certification: Tier 4 Final
- Fuel: Diesel
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 54.8 in³ (898 cc)
- Fuel injection: Mechanical
- Gross horsepower – SAE J1995: 16.8 hp (12.5 kW) @2300 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Travel speeds - 1st: 1.4 mph (2.2 kph)
- Travel speeds - 2nd: 2.5 mph (4.1 kph)
- Maximum traction force: 3,130 lbf (13.9 kN)
- Gradeability: 30° (58%)
- Ground pressure: ROPS - 3.98 psi
- Fuel tank: 5.3 gal (20 L)
- Hydraulic tank - Refill capacity: 3.4 gal (13 L)
- Hydraulic tank - Total system: 6.1 gal (23 L)
- Engine oil w/ filter change: 1.0 gal (3.7 L)
- Radiator: 0.9 gal (3.5 L)
- Arm (standard length): 3 ft 2 in (0.96 m)
- Overall height: 7 ft 7 in (2320 mm)
- Overall transport length: 11 ft 5 in (3480 mm)
- Track overall length: 5 ft 3 in (1590 mm)
- Track overall width: 3 ft 3 in (990 mm)
- Track shoe width: 9.0 in (230 mm)
- Center to center – idler to sprocket: 4 ft 0 in (1230 mm)
- Upper structure ground clearance: 1 ft 5 in (440 mm)
- Minimum ground clearance: 6.7 in (170 mm)
- Boom swing: 70° left/54° right
- Tail swing radius: 2 ft 1 in (645 mm)
- Tail swing overhang: 0 ft 0 in (0 mm)
- Operating weight: Canopy: 3,910 lb (1775 kg)
- Backfill blade height: 9.8 in (250 mm)
- Backfill blade width: 3 ft 3 in (990 mm)
- Backfill blade rise above ground: 11.2 in (285 mm)
- Backfill blade dig depth: 8.9 in (225 mm)
- Maximum dig radius: 12 ft 10 in (3900 mm)
- Dig radius at groundline: 12 ft 6 in (3800 mm)
- Maximum dig depth: 7 ft 3 in (2200 mm)
- Vertical straight wall dig depth: 4 ft 4 in (1320 mm)
- Zero Tail Swing: You can dig, fill and grade right next to buildings, footings and foundations, and in roadways and crowded urban areas thanks to the compact design and of the E17C mini digger (reduced tail swing if you choose the E17C with long arm). You can offset the excavator boom left or right within the operating range to match the situation.
- More Power. More Productivity. More Value.: Make the most of every minute of your day with the power, performance and versatility of New Holland C Series compact tracked excavators. With a quiet, 16.8-horsepower, Tier 4 Final engine, the E17C excavates, grades and backfills with one machine and save fuel while doing it.
- Retracting Undercarriage: The E17C’s variable undercarriage retracts for entry through tight egresses and then extends for stability while working—just another way you can fit into tight spots.
- Big Digging And Grading Performance: New Holland is the excavator brand to choose. With SAE bucket breakout digging force of 3,490 lbf and dig depth up to 7’3", the E17C mini ex puts big digging power where you need. You also get top-of-class ground clearance and excellent dozer blade lift height for maneuvering and working in rough conditions.
- Excellent All-Around Stability: The rail and interlocking type tracks used on C Series mini excavators leads to less wear, and provides more contact points for all-around track stability.
- Comfortable Operation: Operator productivity has everything to do with a comfortable work environment. The E17C operator area with 2-post canopy provides excellent all-around visibility, ergonomic controls and adjustable seating.
- Automatic Shifting: A hammer circuit and selectable 2-way auxiliary hydraulics are standard equipment for expanded versatility. Add attachments like a thumb kit, compactor, auger or specialty bucket like a swivel bucket and your small excavator now handles even more jobs.
- Easy To Transport And Secure: All C Series mini trackhoes are made to be moved. Thoughtfully placed tie down holes are provided for safe transportation. The ESL (Engine Start Limit) System requires a passcode to start the engine to deter theft. You can also set the time permitted between engine starts.
- Servicing? No Sweat!: Maintenance is made simple with service doors, covers and hoods that open for complete access. You’ll find fluids are easy to check and undercarriages easy to clean. A centralized grease bank for boom swing, swing bearings and swing gear simplifies and speeds up lubrication. Extended service hours also reduce maintenance needs: • Bushings designed for extended lube intervals (250 hrs) • Extended-Life Hydraulic Filters (1000 hrs) • Long-Life Hydraulic Oil (2000 hrs)
- Engine Type
- Kubota D902
- 16.8 hp (12.5 kW) @2300 RPM
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal (20 L)
- 7 ft 7 in (2320 mm)
- Boom Swing
- 70° left/54° right
- Max Dig Depth
- 7 ft 3 in (2200 mm)
- 2.5 mph (4.1 kph)