2019 Woods PF4448S
Call for Price
Franklin Welding & Equipment
- Frame type: Full frame
- Coupler system compatibility: Skid steer
- Operating weight: 390 lbs.
- Working width: 48" (1,219 mm)
- Fork capacity at 19.7" from tine face: 4,400 lbs.
- Fork tine spread range: 48" x 3.9" x 1.4"
- Fork time dimensions (L x W x H): 12"-45" outside to outside
- Fork tine type: Double hook lock down (ISO Class 2A)
- Clevis: Standard
- 48-inch fork length
- 4,400-pound load rating
- Fork tines retained to the back guard frame with a double lockdown system in preset spacings for operator safety
- Certified forged steel fork tines for strength and long life
- Robotically welded backguard frame ensures years of trouble-free service
- Optional foot step for right or left entry
- Lift Capacity
- 4,400 lb.
- 390 lb.