2018 Woods BW15LH
Franklin Welding & Equipment
- PTO Horsepower: 40-90 hp
- Side frame depth: 10"
- Cutting width: 180"
- Cutting height: 2" - 12"
- Cutting capacity diameter: 1.5"
- Hitch: Clevis
- Transport width: 96"
- Overall width / length: 190" / 170"
- Deck type: Smooth, sloped
- Deck thickness: .120"
- Side frame thickness: .18"
- Hinge rod diameter: 1" full length
- Weight: 3,120 lbs
- Tongue weight: 872 lbs
- Main driveline rating: Cat 4 CV
- Output shaft diameter: 2"
- Splitter / spindle gearbox hp: 160 / 90 hp
- Blade type: .5" x 4" blade bolt, hi-lift
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade tip speed 540 rpm: 15,270 fpm
- Material flow system: Partially baffled deck
- Stump jumper type: Standard bolt-on
- Wing flex up / down: 90º up, 22º down
- Suspension: Spring on cylinder
- Wheel type: 15" rims, 21" laminated, used aricraft tires or 24" foam-filled aircraft tires
- Wing leveling adjustment: Easy adjust turnbuckle
- Shielding: Rubber belting or chain
- Gearbox warranty: 6 years
- 15-foot Low-Horsepower Dual-Wing Cutter
- Main driveline: Cat 4 CV
- Tractor HP range 40-90 hp
- Full-length, 24-inch replaceable side skids feature a large wear surface for greater durability and a formed angle to prevent scalping
- Safety lock easily secures deck for safe, simple transporting
- Wheel options — laminated solid tires, used aircraft tires or foam-filled aircraft tires
- Deep, 10-inch side frame and sloped deck has greater material capacity for efficient productive cutting
- Dual-wheels available on wing and center for extra flotation
- Working Width
- 180 in.
- 3,120 lb.